The perfect balance of sweet and salty goodness, these will be a go-to appetizer for your next dinner party! If you're not a fan of goats cheese, you can use feta!
- 16 dates
- 8 slices of bacon, sliced in half
- 4oz goats cheese
- Fresh/dried rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice the dates lengthwise on one side and remove the pit.
- Using a spoon, stuff the goat cheese into the each date and press the sides together to close.
- Wrap each date in a slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Arrange evenly on a baking sheet with raised edges and bake for 12 minutes. Remove the dates and use the toothpick to flip each date. Bake for another 5-8 minutes or until browned to your liking, and turn the dates to the other side and repeat. Remove from the oven, place on a paper towel lined plate, and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.